This specialty deals with pathologies affecting the urinary system of men and women, kidneys, adrenal glands, retroperitoneum and the male reproductive system, prostate and seminal vesicles.

The most common diseases in this specialty are renal colic, urolithiasis, prostatitis, impotence, erectile dysfunction, incontinence, bladder hyperactivity, cystitis.

When should I go to the urologist?

  •  If you experience pain when urinating.
  •  When you experience erection problems.
  • When you detect blood in your urine.

Rest assured that you are in good hands! Because our specialists are ready to take care of your health.

Contact us:


📞 WhatsApp: https://bit.ly/clinicao2chat

💬 Facebook Messenger https://bit.ly/Messengero2c