This doctor diagnoses and treats some diseases of the locomotor system such as fractures, sprains, dislocations of bones, injuries of ligaments, tendons and muscles, spinal diseases such as disc herniation and scoliosis, through surgical interventions and prostheses.


When should I go to the traumatologist?

  • If you have experienced joint pain, whether mild, regular or severe.
  • If at the time of weight bearing, the pain in your knees or hips gradually increases.
  • When you have had previous treatment for joint pain and it has been unsuccessful.

Rest assured that you are in good hands! Because our specialists are ready to take care of your health.

Contact us:


📞 WhatsApp:

💬 Facebook Messenger