The best proposal to take care the health of your workers, the occupational medicine contributes to the identification and analysis of the conditions within the workplace, including the ability to perform work, the physical, chemical, biological and social environments of the workplace and the health outcomes of environmental exposures. The prevention and management of occupational and environmental injury, illness and disability.
Furthermore, a satisfactory system of healthcare management and occupational medicine help us prevent occupational injury and illness and also decrease the accident rates, facilitating an optimum performance at the same time ensuring the worker health and well – being.
Occupational medicine clinicians assess workplace conditions and medical evaluation to develop a treatment program by focusing on the physical and mental well- being of employees according to the legal valid requirements.
Occupational medical examinations
- Pre – occupational, dedicated to rule out a preexisting pathologies that may get worse by the risk all employee will be exposed; setting up a health base line at the moment of join a company.
- Periodic, for early identification of pathologies and risk factors that may trigger illness and affect the working performance.
- Moving or change of job, necessary to complement previous assessments, considering the occupational risks in the new place of work.
- Retirement, to verify the employee’s health at the moment of workplace disconnection
Special medical examinations
- Ascent to high altitude, in accordance with the current legal requirements.
- Examination for specific services, determining pathologies or health conditions can affect the performance of specific labor such as confined space, food handling, and ionizing radiation exposure, among others.
Medical Examination By Specialties
- Ear – nose and throat /Otolaryngology
- Traumatology and orthopaedic
- Stress test for heart disease
- Thorax x ray
- Spine x ray
- Bone densitometry
- Complete blood count
- Complete urine test
- Glucose test
- Urea / Creatinine
- Liver function panel
- Lipid profile
- Toxicology and drugs test
Assessing, training and consulting in order to identify and strengthen the human talent, aim to help an organization get the best performance from their employees and also improve employee’s satisfaction.
Occupational psychological examinations
Occupational psichology tests
- Pre – occupational, provide immediately available assessment tools and techniques designed to identify potential and present capability in job applicants or job holders to guarantee the adaptation and productivity on the requested job.
- Annual, identifying situation related aspects that may affect the employee’s performance and satisfaction, promoting the self – knowledge and continuous improvement.
- Special psichological test
- Assessment resulting of accident at work or presence of insecure behavior, to analyze the cognitive, emotional and attitudinal factors that may be affected the prevention and job security practice.
- Executive assessment to guide the training and coaching processes from the identification of improvement areas in terms of skills, abilities, competencies and characteristics of applicant.
Training And Coaching
We promote the interiorizing and practicing of content related to personal and group growth and also strengthen of the prevention culture so that they attain their maximum potential and productivity for the organization and themselves.
We develop training plans depending on the characteristics and needs of every client.
Psychosocial Risk Analysis
We diagnosed trough evaluation and analysis of the psychosocial factors that may constitute a risk for employee performing and well-being.
We identify possible sources of work stress and we propose and monitor action plans in order to decrease their effect, enhancing the human resources and organizational of our clients.
Preventive And Intervention Programs
We design and develop programs according to clients’ needs, strengthen positive behavior related to attitude to safe and efficient work performance and continuous improvement.